Wednesday 17 June 2015

Nunaat Garlic Magic Review

Hey guys


So I have been saying for a while that I would do some reviews for you so here is the first.





Recently I tried the Nunaat garlic magic leave in conditioner and the hair mask. I was really excited to try these because I have heard a lot of good things about garlic in general and we all know that it is a healer so I thought well this product definitely should be interesting.

I started off with my usual weekly routine of co washing my hair, and then went on to adding my garlic hair mask. Firstly it smelt really nice for something infused with garlic although I only noticed after that both products say doesn’t contain garlic scent lol. As I started to add the mask to my hair I found that it wasn’t as moisturising as I thought it would be so I mixed it with some coconut oil and it was much better. I left the mask on for 20 mins underneath a plastic bag and then washed it out. My hair did feel soft but not as soft as usual.

Next I went on to apply the leave in conditioner which again smelt really good, but the texture of it was very watery and very dry. For me it felt like every time I added some it was taking moisture out instead of putting it in. Never the less I carried on and by the end my hair was so very dry and tangled. When I woke up the next morning it was even worst it was like I had not put anything in my hair for days.

Overall apart from this product smelling nice it really wasn’t for me, it just did not seem to like my hair at all lol. But I don’t want you lot to be put off, because what doesn’t work for me may work for you and vice versa. But I just thought I would give you the heads up on what my experience was.

Any way that’s it from me until next week, but if you have any questions you know what to do lol and if you have tried this then I would love to know what your experience of using it was.

Love you all loads

X x x

No comments:

Post a Comment