Wednesday 10 June 2015

GoldCrush Trial

Hey guys


Back again and this week I wanted to talk about the lovely GoldCrush hair vitamins.




So in May I won a competition with the curly cockney if you don't know who she is check out her youtube channel she's amazing. Anyway I won the competition and was rewarded with a 2 months supply of goldcrush hair vitamins, which I was extremely happy about as I have seen lots of positive reviews. 

I've now been taking them for a week and a half and have no complaints. I'm just going to make sure I stick to drinking plenty of water. I have noticed my nails are growing very quick which is a good sign for a nail biter like me, lol don't judge me guys I'm trying and hopefully after this 2 month trial I will not only have a few inches of hair lol but some nails to. I want to say that I can see my hair growing lol but I know it's my eyes playing tricks on me and the fact I'm very impatient.
  
Some say your hair is meant to grow an inch a month, but not everyone gets that. However in the reviews I have looked at they have shown that the tablets, have helped them grow between 1 to 2 inches which is great a boost for us slow hair growers lol.

Below is a pic so you guys can see my current length.


Hopefully when I post my final review we will see a difference fingers crossed. lol all I want is some curls past my shoulder.

Well guys that's it for now, thanks again for taking the time to read I really am grateful. I'd also love to hear if any of you lot have taken GoldCrush vitamins before or if you have thought about it. Comment below and remember if you have any other questions I'm only an email away.

Luv you all lots


X x x

No comments:

Post a Comment