Wednesday 3 June 2015

Natural Hair Week Experience

Hi everyone

This week I thought I would talk about my experience at natural hair week.

Firstly if you have never been to a hair event then I recommend you go it’s such a great experience and most of the products are up to 50% off which for a product junkie like myself is great lol. I saw so many brands there from Cantu to design essentials I nearly fainted.

Now not only was it my first hair event, but it was also my first time hair modelling, I was assigned to a lovely hair salon called Ebony B who are situated in Highbury and Islington so if you are looking for a new hair salon then you should definitely check them out the hair stylists take their time and go through each step of what they are doing with your hair. The ladies are very friendly and take great pride in doing their job, which for me was great as I have been lucky enough to have been blessed with a mother who is a hairdresser. So for me I have never had to go to a hair salon before. However there is a first time for everything and I would definitely go again. If you would like to look them up then you can check there instagram which is hairbyebonyb or email them at hairbyebonyb@hotmail.com. Trust me ladies you will not be disappointed. Here was the end result



The event itself had such a positive vibe, and it was lovely to see so many natural women all in one room. I saw various hair types and I have to say that no matter what hair type you are, your hair is beautiful I never realised how versatile curly hair is and how it be can manipulated into so many different styles. The seminars were amazing with so many speakers discussing texture to shrinkage to breakage the list goes on.

As I said before I am quite the product junkie and could not resist buying myself a couple of things. One of my favourite treats was my African scarf’s which you see I am wearing below. Most people who read this and know me will be shocked because there is so much colour lol, but I thought along with new experiences and the lovely summer which I hope we have I would try and brighten up my hair styles. The scarf’s are very well made and come in a range of colours and sizes. Personally I feel the larger the scarf the bigger the statement so it’s great when going somewhere nice. Me being the spender I am lol I bought one in every size.


Moving on to products I got the new garlic hair mask and conditioner from Nunaat, some Cantu conditioning lotion, hairfinity tablets which I am dying to try and last but not least some pure shea butter from Aviela which is good for everything if you want to get some yourself check out their website at www.aviela.co.uk




To top it off I got a bonus from the event, if you follow me on instagram then you will already know, if you don’t then you should its CECE_YEARWOOD. Anyway have a look at what they sent me to say thank you.




If you could have seen my face it was like Xmas had come early lol. Overall I had a really good day, if you want to experience a hair event there is another one coming up which I definitely want to attend. If you want to find out more about the event then check there instagram: witjonline or go to the main website www.uknaturalhairevents.com. Trust me guys it’s going to be good, they have one event in Birmingham which is this Saturday so hurry and get tickets and if you want to go to the one in London that’s on Saturday 13th of June which is where I should be.

Thanks again for reading guys it means a lot to me and i’d love to hear any of your experiences or thoughts about any hair events you have been. Please remember if you have any questions feel free to email me.

Speak soon Love you all

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment