Wednesday 1 July 2015

8 Curly Hair Tips and Tricks

Hey guys

Sorry it’s been a while but i’m back hope you haven’t missed me to much lol. So this week I am going to talk about my top 8 curly hair tips and tricks that will help you tame your curls and kinks.

1. When detangling your hair make sure to find a good conditioner with lots of slip, a really good one is the Tresemme naturals conditioner (amazing stuff you will thank me). This will really help you when detangling those unruly curls.

2.  A wide tooth comb should be your best friend lol it helps so much when detangling a product with good slip it basically glides through your hair so if you dont have one invest, although some of you may prefer to finger detangle so if that works for you then stick with it.

3. A spray bottle this is a must as we all know that curly hair can be very dry and needs lots of moisture. Well what better moisture then good old water lol. This should be your first step before any of the products go in just imagine your head is like a thirsty plant now what do you do in your garden when you see a dry plant, you water it so the exact same goes for your head.

4. Leave in conditioners they will save your life as they work well on their own or in the loc method (Liquid Oil Cream). Now for those days when you’re in a hurry but you still want them curls to pop, then just spray your hair with water and add a leave in conditioner a really good one which is good for days like this is the Cantu leave in conditioning repair cream this stuff is amazing and very hydrating. I also recommend the Aunt Jackie’s Knot on my watch instant detangling therapy or the Beautiful textures tangle taming leave in conditioner. Guys I expect chocolates after you buy these lol.

5. This next tip has to be oil or should I say Oils lol believe me you can never have to many. I use coconut oil which is most naturals favourite, but I do switch it up with Amla and Jasmine oil mixed together this is great for rubbing into the scalp when your hair is dry and it helps stimulate hair growth. Also in my deep conditioners at the moment I’m using sweet Almond oil which smells good and has been helping to leave my hair extra soft.

6. Moving onto stylers which can be a cream a mousse or a gel. You can try different ones to see what best suits you, but for me in the summer I like to use a lot of light weight products such as gels and mousse and more heavier creams in the winter because that is when my hair needs more moisture. The one I am in love with at the moment is Design essentials curlforming custard dont worry I will have a review on that soon.

7. Next wearing a satin scarf at night or using a satin pillow case can make all the difference to your hair in the morning test it out if you dont believe me lol you’ll find that in the morning when you sleep on anything cotton or use a cotton scarf that your hair feels very dry. This is because cotton sucks in more moisture and can cause breakage. Now I dont know about you guys but I know that I want long luscious curls so i’ll be keep my satin scarf on my head at night lol.

8. Last but not least protective styling now this is good for them busy curly girls that have long days and need to just get up and go in the mornings. Twists, braids and buns can help keep you from touching your hair too much and causing frizz, it also helps to change up your look, and for my curlies who love their sleep it helps you go to bed quicker lol because you just do a style wrap your head and off to bed.

Anyway guys thats all from me this week hope you liked this, and remember if you have any questions feel free to comment below or email me and if you love me that much and want to see what i get up to when im not hounding you with blogs find me on instagram my name is CECE_YEARWOOD or add me on snapchat its curlycece123.

Love you all

Xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment